Wednesday, June 22, 2011

We are moved and settling in!

So much has happened and changed since my last post. At the last minute an opportunity came through for a larger home, a house really. We were planning on moving into an apartment but as luck would have it my husbands Aunt and Uncle purchased an income property and offered to rent it to us. We gladly accepted!

Our first month in our new home has been an adventure. Many things have gone wrong but alot has gone right and really we are so happy to be back in California.

I am working through the balancing act that is the life of a Mom. I hope to make this blog an encouragement to others as well as myself. So more to come soon I promise. My goal is to post every morning but I loose focus frequently :)

Until next time
God Bless
Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment