Friday, June 24, 2011

The World's way, theBiblical way

I came across this blog the other day and it really inspires me so figured I would post a link. I have been struggling lately with church and such blah sometimes my human self really inhibits my spiritual self.  Why must we complicate our own lives so much.
The World's way, theBiblical way

Ok so enough feeling sorry for myself. Let me share something new. I have found that I truly enjoy hanging my clothes on the line to dry. There is something very maternal and soothing to the ritual. The way the wind makes my line "sing" makes me grin. It's silly I know but it's me. I have also found that I get my house work done alot faster if I get up and get fully dressed in the morning down to my shoes (or sandals in my case). I have no idea why this energizes me it just does, I feel like I have a job to do and thats how I prepare myself for that job.

Thanx for listening
Blessings Always,
Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment