Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The 30 day fast

I know I haven't posted in awhile but I have been under the weather first with a cold and then with some intestinal issues. Some of my issues aren't resolved yet but I'm getting better.

Lately I haven't been managing my home as well as I should. Housework has gone undone and I am behind on just about everything. I would like to blame this on my illness but really that's just an excuse to be lazy and I need to nip it in the bud.

I recently received my first issue of the magazine Above Rubies and I must say I am move inspired and convicted all at once. What a blessing, I highly recommend it. Check it out at www.aboverubies.org .

Along with neglecting my housework I have been neglecting my Bible and prayer time. The Spirit has lead me to commit to a 30 day Internet fast so that I can institute the things I have learned instead of being distracted and reading about what I should be doing lol. So starting tomorrow my computer will be turned off and will not be turned back on for the next 30 days. I know I will still need encouragement and I would like to ask you to call me every now and then. If you don't have my phone number please Email me and I will get that to you.

I am planning on reading the rest of the book of Mark and also memorizing Romans 6. I pray during this time I will also be able to see a Doctor to get my medical issues under control.

Please pray for me and my family during this time of rediscovery. Know that all of you that read my blog and support me and encourage me are so incredibly important to me. Words cannot express how much I learn and grow from you. Thank you. See ya soon :)

Blessings Always,
Cassandra

No comments:

Post a Comment