Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Mom

I feel like it is important in order to know me you need to know my Mom. Growing up there is no one I would rather hang out with than my Mom and thats the truth. She makes me feel calm, she carries all of my worries, simply her touch radiates the love she feels for me. Even to this day I get a little homesick for her every now and then. We live pretty far apart so we can't see each other as much as we would like.

Most of what I learned about being a Mom I learned from her. I learned how to treat each of my children as individuals. I learned not to sweat the small stuff and that kids are messy sometimes and thats ok. Mostly I learned how to love without conditions. Thats my Mom, she loves me no matter what I do no matter what I say she just loves me. Even when I open my big mouth and insert my big foot.

I love the fact that even my Husband loves my Mom. He thinks she is a very kind and loving woman and He admires Her.

Right now my Mom is having a difficult time. She is in near constant pain due to a problem with a nerve in her back. This is my plea for your healing prayers. She is in desperate need for healing so she can get back to work.

I miss you Mom and I Love you very much. Call me :)

Blessings always
Cassandra

2 comments:

  1. I always loved your Mom :) What wonderful words ot honor her. My thoughts and prayers for her...and you.

    (hugs)
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an honoring post! How awesome Cassandra, that the Lord saw fit to bless you with such a great mom! I said a prayer for her.

    ReplyDelete