Thursday, July 7, 2011

Prayers Answered

Lately my Husband and I have been a bit worried about money. This is nothing new to most people it is the #1 thing we all tend to latch onto and worry about. About a week ago I decided that I really needed to exercise my faith muscle in this area. After all God is our provider and we need to trust that it will come in his time. Easier said than done no doubt.

So here is a little background, my Husband works purely on commission. If he has no customers we have no money. The economy has affected everything and so I was a bit worried when we decided to make this leap of faith and move back to California. It has no been easy but really it hasn't been incredibly hard either. We have been blessed beyond measure with the support of our extended family.

So fast forward to yesterday. My husband has received news that will potentially triple his sales! Amazing! Even though the way this came about was very unexpected and definitely has it's own consequences we are again completely blessed. It has really taught me that sometimes the answers to our prayers come about in ways we could never fathom.

There are quite a few scriptures I could post to further illustrate my point but I have a dirty kitchen calling my name :) I know I just started blogging and my following is very small but I so much appreciate your support and continued prayers for our family.

Blessings Always,
Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment